The startup of the Scientific Park of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche ICU Medical Technologies has been awarded in the second round of EIT HeadStart. She has been one of the six selected in this second round. This recognition entails a monetary prize of an extra 10,000 euros to develop his next project: a multicenter study with KronoSafe®, the prototype of temporary pacemaker that allows the release of ICU beds. This advantage is necessary, given the current saturation suffered by the healthcare system due to the pandemic. The study will be coordinated from the Cardiac Pacing Unit of the Vinalopó University Hospital, and already has several Spanish reference centres interested in participating.
- KronoSafe® awarded at Accelerate Santander X Spain 2022
- KronoSafe® selected for the Final of the Santander X Spain Award 2022
- ICU Medical Technologies wins the first prize of the Santander X Global Award – Launch program, with its KronoSafe® project
- ICU Medical Technologies achieves the EIBT stamp as an Innovative Technology-Based Company
- Santander Bank supports KronoSafe® at the Santander X Spain Award